Wing King is the new, premier wing competition coming to Southwest Michigan! The best restaurants and individuals in town will be competing for honor and prestige as they seek to earn the title of “Best Wings in SW Michigan!” Patrons of Wing King will get to sample delicious wings all day and participate in People’s Choice judging. Live music, beer, wing eating contest, hundreds of wings to sample, and MORE!
ADVANCE TICKETS= $8 TICKETS AT THE DOOR= $10
DATE/TIME: Saturday, February 25th from 11a-3p
LOCATION: Hidden Pointe Hall (1062 Nickerson Ave, Benton Harbor, MI 49022)
- Wing eating competition at 12:40p-12:50p brought to you by Wood, Stock, & Grille’s mild hot wings
- Live music with Larry Johnson (11a-12:45p) & The Sypian Family Band (1p-3p)
- Sampling all the wings you can eat from local restaurants and individual cooks!
- Participate in People’s Choice!
- Cold brews and cocktails, along with non-alcoholic beverages available for purchase
- Awards ceremony at 2:50p (Best overall, People’s choice, BBQ, Hot, & Exotic) brought to you by South Bend Awards & Engraving
Interested in sampling your wings at Wing King? Contact Kristen Havens at 269-925-1111 or kristen @wirx.com
BROUGHT TO YOU BY:
South Bend Awards and Engraving