Are you a blue collar worker? An integral part of the workforce? Doing the dirty work that others won’t? Then ROCK 107 WIRX and TWISTED TWIN CUSTOM MOTORCYCLES in South Haven want to recognize and reward YOU!
Brock & Hunter from the Plan B Morning Show invite YOU to be part of HATS OFF TO THE WORKFORCE, our way of thanking our hard-working listeners across Southwest Michigan!
Join Brock & Hunter at these locations!
– Wednesday, February 20th from 5-7pm at Coach’s Bar & Grill in Stevensville
– Thursday, February 21st from 5-7pm at Applebee’s in Benton Harbor
– Thursday, February 28th from 5-7pm at Applebee’s in Benton Harbor
– Thursday, March 7th from 5-7pm at Applebee’s in Benton Harbor
– Thursday, March 21st from 5-7pm at Applebee’s in Benton Harbor
Stop by to see Brock & Hunter and take a break, and we’ll reward you with:
– Awesome specials
– The chance to register for a BRAND NEW SANGEAN Radio from #RadiObsessed.com! We’ll draw for the radio after the broadcast. You do not need to be present to win
– A FREE LIMITED EDITION WIRX BLACK WIRX LOGO’D STOCKING CAP!
Brought to you by:
WIRX Hats Off To The Workforce Giveaway Contest Rules 2019
The following contest details are applicable to the WIRX Hats Off To The Workforce Contest, live broadcast dates, along with the general rules listed on www.wirx.com.
- Contest will take place: February 20th – March 21st
The first 40 listeners in attendance at each live broadcast listed above will receive the limited edition official “WIRX Hats Off To The Workforce” stocking cap. For each live broadcast, all listeners will have the chance to register for the chance to win a new Sangean Radio. (Seven total winners). Those chosen as winners of the Sangean radios need not be present to win. WIRX will contact winners.
Employees of sponsors & their immediate families* are not eligible to enter or win.
Must be 18 years or older to enter. One entry per person.
* Immediate Family shall include spouses, parents, children, siblings, grandparents, grandchildren and co-habitating “significant other”. Residents of the same household are also considered “Immediate Family“, whether or not related by blood or marriage.
*Winner hereby releases and absolutely and forever discharges WSJM, Inc., d/b/a MID-WEST FAMILY BROADCASTING and WIRX-FM, as well as, their respective partners officers, directors, affiliates, attorneys, agents, representatives, and employees, both present and past, from any and all claims, demands, damages, covenants, agreements, representations, promises, liens, liabilities, debts, accounts, reckoning, obligations, costs, expenses, actions, and causes of action in every kind and nature, whether known or unknown, suspected or unsuspected, whether in law or equity, whether in the past or in the future, that the passengers may now or hereafter have or claim to have against WSJM, Inc. d/b/a MID-WEST FAMILY BROADCASTING and WIRX-FM and other sponsors, based upon or arising out of or in connection with, either directly or indirectly, anything done, omitted, or suffered to be done at any time in connection with the contest or the prize
*Listeners that do not wish to be contacted by the radio station via e-mail or text message should check the OPT OUT check box on the registration form for this contest. Listener information is kept solely for promotional purposes, and is never sold to a third-party.