The SCREAMING YELLOW SUMMER is ON! And this year, we’re moving from the pavement to the water!
ROCK 107 WIRX has your chance to win a BRAND NEW YAMAHA WAVERUNNER V-1 PERSONAL WATERCRAFT! It’s Screaming Yellow & White with storage in the front, tow hook in the back, and an instant party on the water anywhere you go!
BROUGHT TO YOU BY:
Now through August 20th, there’s a TON of chances to qualify to win. Just show up at the next 107-minute broadcast. You can ONLY qualify by stopping by broadcasts (listed below)! The more broadcasts you attend throughout the summer, the better your chances for qualifying! Must be 18 to qualify and win, one qualifier/winner per household. See rules at the bottom of this page.
Want to see more of this beautiful machine in action? Check out this page for videos & photos!
GOOD LUCK THIS SUMMER, from ROCK 107 WIRX!
Congratulations to our qualifiers so far…
Bart Humphreys from Buchanan @ Red Bud Recycling
Kyle Hall from St. Joe @ North Pier Brewing Co.
Travis Frays from Vandallia @ Sustainable Recycling Inc.
Ben Weir from St. Joe @ Digital Vapor Den
HERE ARE YOUR NEXT CHANCES TO QUALIFY! CLICK ON A BROADCAST FOR MORE INFO…
- July 23 @ 2:00 pm - 3:45 pm
- July 27 @ 11:00 am - 12:45 pm
- July 27 @ 4:30 pm - 6:30 pm
- July 29 @ 3:00 pm - 5:00 pm
- August 3 @ 11:00 am - 12:45 pm
- August 3 @ 4:00 pm - 6:00 pm
- August 5 @ 11:00 am - 12:45 pm
- August 5 @ 4:00 pm - 6:00 pm
- August 6 @ 2:00 pm - 5:35 pm
- August 9 @ 5:00 pm - 7:00 pm
- August 12 @ 11:00 am - 12:45 pm
- August 12 @ 3:00 am - 5:00 pm
- August 17 @ 11:00 am - 12:45 pm
- August 17 @ 4:00 pm - 6:00 pm
- August 19 @ 11:00 am - 12:45 pm
WIRX Screamin’ Yellow Summer 2016 Contest Rules
The following contest details are applicable to the WIRX Screamin’ Yellow Summer Contest along with the general rules listed on www.wirx.com:
- Contest will take place: June 16 – August 20, 2016
- One Listener has the chance to win one brand new 2015 Yamaha Wave Runner and trailer
- Register to become a qualifier at Live On Location Broadcasts
WIRX Live On Location Broadcasts: WIRX will have 107 minute Live Broadcasts at sponsors’ locations throughout the summer. (Live Broadcasts will have the dates and times announced on the air prior to each Live Broadcast.) Registration is open only during the 107 minute live broadcast.
Sponsor locations for Screamin’ Yellow Summer Broadcasts:
Digital Vapor Den
St. Joe Auto Body
Coloma Motor Sports
North Pier Brewing Company
Renaissance Athletic Club
Padnos Iron & Metal
Red Bud Recycling
Find exact dates for each live Screamin’ Yellow Summer Broadcast at: www.screamingyellowsummer.com. These broadcast date and times will also be announced on air on Rock 107 WIRX. One qualifier will be drawn on location at each broadcast. Qualifier will be notified via phone by WIRX.
Registration must include contact information: address, phone, email address for notification and date of birth for age verification.
Screaming Yellow Summer Finale’ Party Giveaway: Happening at North Pier Brewing Company on Saturday, August 27th – Time TBD. All regular contest qualifiers will be notified by WIRX with details prior to Finale ‘event. Prior to check-in time for all contest qualifiers, listeners will also have the chance to register as a “last Chance/day of event Qualifier” before the final drawing begins, provided they or someone else in their household have not already qualified.
1) Yamaha Wave Runner is redeemable for $3,500 cash.
2) All Qualifiers must be present at Finale Party Giveaway to participate in final drawing. WIRX reserves the right to substitute Last Chance Day of Event Qualifiers for any “no show” Qualifiers. “No Shows” forfeit all rights in the contest.
3) All qualifiers must be 18 years or older.
4) Winner is responsible for any and all taxes per state and federal law.
- Employees of Station and their immediate families* are not eligible to participate.
- Employees and their immediate families* of other FCC-licensed broadcast stations are not eligible to participate.
- In contests involving participating merchants, owners, managers and employees of such merchants and their immediate families* are not eligible to participate.
- One qualifier per household.
* Immediate Family shall include spouses, parents, children, siblings, grandparents, grandchildren and co-habitating “significant other”. Residents of the same household are also considered “Immediate Family“, whether or not related by blood or marriage.