ROCK NEWS with HUNTER: MORNING DUMP: TOPIC of the DAY: WHAT THE F**K of the DAY: DUMB VOCABULARY: BANG-GANG: Group of friends u go out with & look for chicks to score with. EX: BANG-GANG […]
MLB – Major League Baseball – League Championship Series (Best of 7) Last Night Los Angeles Dodgers 5, Milwaukee Brewers 2 (LAD leads 3-2) Boston Red Sox 8, Houston Astros 6 (BOS leads 3-1) Dodgers […]
ROCK NEWS with HUNTER: MORNING DUMP: TOPIC of the DAY: WHAT THE F**K of the DAY: DUMB VOCABULARY: URBAN-BUFFALO: A larger unattractive woman. EX: Let’s bounce, there’s nothin but urban-buffalo’s here.
ROCK NEWS with HUNTER: MORNING DUMP: TOPIC of the DAY: WHAT THE F**K of the DAY: DUMB VOCABULARY: IRISH COLOGNE: The smell of ur body after a long night of drinkin. EX: Man, my irish […]
ROCK NEWS with HUNTER: MORNING DUMP: TOPIC of the DAY: WHAT THE F**K of the DAY: DUMB VOCABULARY: WAKE & SHAKE: Masturbating right after waking up. EX: I had a really nice wake & shake […]
Listen Up – Podcasts
Follow Rock.107.wirx on Instagram
A lawsuit filed by four former members of GHOST against Tobias Forge has been dismissed by a Swedish court. Forge, who founded the group eight years ago, was sued by four ex-members in April 2017 […]
Oli Herbert, a guitarist and original member of the rock group All That Remains, has died at 44, his band announced. A cause of death has not been revealed. “We were devastated to learn that […]
Jane’s Addiction frontman Perry Farrell will release his new solo album, Kind Heaven, in 2019. The singer makes the announcement after signing an exclusive worldwide deal with BMG. Kind Heaven is also the title of […]
Arnold “The Terminator” Schwarzenegger will speak Saturday at a rally in East Lansing. It’s in support of Proposal 2, an effort to eliminate gerrymandering in Michigan. Voters Not Politicians Director Katie Fahey tells us Michigan […]
An overnight freeze finally happened in west Michigan this week. The temp dropped to below 32 on Wednesday night, and in many places, that was the first hard frost of the season. National Weather Service […]
Two million people have passed through the gates of the Niles Scream Park since it opened 45 years ago. On Sunday, guest number two million attended. It was Yessica Renteria of Plymouth, Indiana. The Niles […]
- Monday, Oct 22Join Lou Brutus on hardDrive XL for the loudest rock music on your radio! Lou is joined every night by featured artist Papa Roach! Tonight’s special guest is Badflower! Plus, Lou’s bringing the good times with Poetry Corner, Weird World News and It Came From the Web!
- Friday, Oct 19Rock out this Friday night on hardDrive XL with Lou Brutus! Featured artist Bullet For My Valentine returns to outline their tour plans for Lou! Special guest Papa Roach will stop in to talk new music! Lzzy Hale returns to answer … Continue reading →
- Thursday, Oct 18Lou Brutus goes to 11 every night on hardDrive XL! Featured artist Bullet For My Valentine will tell Lou about playing festivals! Special guest Disturbed will tell Lou how they write songs! If your neighbor won’t stop buzzing your house with … Continue reading →
- Wednesday, Oct 17Lou Brutus plays the rock music you love on hardDrive XL! Featured artist Bullet For My Valentine returns to talk to Lou! Slash is Lou’s special guest tonight! If you’ve got questions about the music biz, call 877-MUSIC-11 and Ask Lou!
- Tuesday, Oct 16If it’s not on hardDrive XL, then it doesn’t rock hard enough! Tonight, Lou Brutus asks featured artist Bullet For My Valentine about making videos! Lou’s special guest Sully Erna will share his tips about getting into tour shape with … Continue reading →