ROCK NEWS with HUNTER: MORNING DUMP: TOPIC of the DAY: WHAT THE F**K of the DAY: DUMB VOCABULARY: SPHINCTER-COUGH: A loud fart. EX:(loud fart) God Al, that sphincter-cough was ridiculous! Go outside next time
ARE YOU IN A BAND? SOLO ARTIST? DO YOU PLAY ROCK, SOUL, COUNTRY, PUNK, REGGAE, FUNK…HELL, MAYBE IT’S JAZZ FLUTE!?! WELL, ROCK 107 WIRX WANTS TO HEAR FROM YOU! WE’VE GOT YOUR SHOT TO HAVE […]
ROCK NEWS with HUNTER: MORNING DUMP: TOPIC of the DAY: WHAT THE F**K of the DAY: DUMB VOCABULARY: BONER-BAG: A condom. EX: I always carry an extra boner-bag, just in case.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sn3Ct2_L4OA https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pwGS4Yn5qLo https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fHAi_-DOy40 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1yJzptD4oVA https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nX1hjtqo7AA https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=55NJzOSuKuY https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4cHb8AJDR5Y https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=taanowedKoY https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-N_L5kcy_5I https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WhU9ihQabv4 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CCowWugcmHQ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X1lidUMNsnw https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mncsPDcb17w https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UrlHF5O50WA https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FElUioCRSJ0
MLB – Major League Baseball Last Night Cleveland Indians 4, Chicago White Sox 0 Pittsburgh Pirates 5, Chicago Cubs 1 Tigers were off Indians 4, White Sox 0 – Kluber wins his 20th as Indians […]
ROCK NEWS with HUNTER: MORNING DUMP: TOPIC of the DAY: WHAT THE F**K of the DAY: DUMB VOCABULARY: MILK-MISSILES: A woman’s breasts. EX: Woah! Check out the milk-missiles on that broad!
Listen Up – Podcasts
Follow Rock.107.wirx on Instagram
The “Louder Than Life” Festival was canceled Monday due to rain-related flooding at the venue, Champions Park in Louisville, Kentucky. According to a statement released by the event organizers, a full refund for all ticket, […]
Slash and his bandmates Myles Kennedy and the Conspirators are portrayed as rag dolls in their new video for “Driving Rain.” The song appears on Living the Dream, which was released via Slash’s own label, Snakepit. […]
The 50th anniversary of The Beatles‘ classic 1968 self-titled double LP, commonly known as “The White Album,” will be celebrated with an expanded reissue on November 9th. 27 of the early ‘Esher’ demos and 50 […]
A new report looks at the outcomes of kids who are born to young parents. Researchers from the Annie E. Casey Foundation found 9% of all 18 to 24-year-olds in Michigan — or about 85,000 […]
Officials at Benton Harbor Area Schools are planning a new push to promote literacy. Communications Director Amy Nichols tells WSJM News “We Welcome Literacy” is a community event set for October 8 at the high […]
From the Associated Press — A 22-year-old woman has been sentenced to 11/2 to 15 years behind bars for a crash into an icy southwestern Michigan lake that killed her boyfriend, who was a passenger […]
- Monday, Oct 01Join Lou Brutus on hardDrive XL for the loudest rock music on your radio! Lou is joined every night by featured artist Beartooth! Tonight’s special guest is Shim! Plus, Lou’s bringing the good times with Poetry Corner, Weird World News and It Came From the Web!
- Friday, Sep 28Finally it’s Friday, and you can kick back with Lou Brutus on hardDrive XL! Featured artist Metallica returns for more road advice for Lou! Special guest Beartooth is here to celebrate the release of their new album “Disease!” Lzzy Hale returns to answer your queries … Continue reading →
- Thursday, Sep 27The award-winning Lou Brutus is your personal rock guide on hardDrive XL! Featured artist Metallica will talk to Lou about the influence of their early albums on “Hardwired…!” Special guest Kim Thayil of Soundgarden will share a Spinal Tapian moment with Lou! If your … Continue reading →
- Wednesday, Sep 26Overloading your stereo with the power of rock, it’s Lou Brutus on hardDrive XL! Featured artist Metallica talks tech with Lou tonight! Three Days Grace is Lou’s special guest tonight! If you’ve got questions about the music biz, call 877-MUSIC-11 and Ask Lou!
- Tuesday, Sep 25Louder than Saturn V rocket, it’s Lou Brutus on hardDrive XL! Featured artist Metallica is here to tell Lou about their exhaustive touring schedule! Special guest Nonpoint will stop in to talk “Chaos & Earthquakes!” Rage against the idiots in the XL … Continue reading →